Transcripts! Your Key To Free College with author, and speaker Jean Burke
In this podcast Jean tackles the difficult topic of transcripts and getting them right the first time. Your transcript can become your key to free college with some very important information from this podcast. You don’t need fancy transcripts or expensive services to produce a wonderful copy of your highschool record. In this episode Jean drills down and explains what must be on the transcript as well a the difference between weighted and unweighted grades. Once again you will be taking notes and sharing this episode with a friend!
With a great transcript it is you key to free college!
Remember to keep your questions coming! Visit Jean on her website to find the FAQ or learn more about test prep.
- What is a transcript?
- What goes on a transcript?
- How necessary is a fancy transcript or transcript service?
- What is a weighted and unweighted grade?
- Must you have a grading key on the transcript? Why is this important?
- Do you need your SAT or ACT scores on your transcript.
- Do classes count differently, such as dual enrollment or an AP class?
- Including Community Service Hours
HSLDA – State Information
Common App – Common Ap.org
More show topics coming – such as Community Service Hours, and High School Notebooks.