Let’s Talk about Weight Loss On Vacation! with Felice Gerwitz
Of all the things you could lose on vacation, weight may not be one of them … however, in this episode of Vintage Homeschool Moms, Felice shares some ways she has come back five and even ten pounds lighter. You won’t want to miss this! And – share it with a friend.
Thanks to our sponsors:
Our sponsors help pay the bills – please thank them by visiting their websites!
- Fill your day with activities –
- Bike riding
- Eat local foods
- Share desert don’t order your own
- Savor every bite!! Eat slowly
- Share your meals
- Don’t eat fast food
- Eat a big meal earlier in the day – snack for dinner if you are hungry
- Order baked – broiled or grilled foods
- Healthy snacks –
- Pack healthy snacks for family:
- Single servings
- Trail mix or nuts/etc.
- Rice cakes – or similar
- Snack bars high in proteins