Homeschooling. Health food. Small church. Mom stays home. KJV only. Dresses. Youth group. Public school. No TV. Our convictions, or the things we strongly about, can drive so much of our lives and end up being the choices by which we define ourselves. They can bring like-minded believers together and set the tone for our families and homes.
But what happens when your convictions are different than mine? As soon as you discover that we don’t have the same non-negotiables in our home as you do in yours, is it a deal-killer?
What does it look like to love other Christians in our community who hold to different standards but agree that Jesus is everything? Can we love each other well, for the sake of the gospel?
2:10 Fluff Time (Tough week, “Me Time,” Failed Marriages, Exploratorium)
11:02 Part 1 – Convictions (What do we mean and what does the Bible say, Good Examples)
21:22 Part 2 – Convictions (Bad Examples, Scriptural response)
29:33 HIRLers Treasure Chest
34:00 Wrapping up the show, What’s Coming
Slack – The ultimate in team organization
Tricia Goyer – Author
September Yarns – Yarns
Small Sparrow T-Shirts – Cool T-Shirts
Betty The Surf Dog Twitter Feed – Home of Betty the Surf Dog
SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE AN iTUNES REVIEW:
Allow the magic of the internet to deliver Homeschooling In Real Life to your tablet or smart phone. Let us show you how easy it is:
- Follow this link to our iTunes page.
- IMPORTANT STEP: Under our big red HomeschoolingIRL logo, just click on View in iTunes
- The iTunes program will automatically launch and take you to our podcast page.
- FIRST – Click SUBSCRIBE. Voila! All or our podcasts will come directly to your computer and smart phone.
- NEXT – Click RATINGS AND REVIEW. Remember the best reviews are 5-stars (hint hint!).
- Thanks for being one of our listeners! HIRLers rock!
WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO LISTEN TO HomeschoolingIRL?
- You can listen right on this page. There is an audio player below.
- You can listen on your iPod, Smartphone or tablet. Open the PODCAST app on your device, search podcasts for “HomeschoolingIRL” and click subscribe. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.
- Subscribe to the HomeschoolingIRL website and you will be notified when every new episode is released. Follow this link and begin your FREE SUBSCRIPTION.
BECOME A PATRON AND SUPPORT HomeschoolingIRL
Hey HIRLers! Do you enjoy what we have created on the podcast? Have you ever wondered what you could do to help us continue to make great shows? Just like the great artists of the past, in order to provide great shows, we need patrons to financially support our creative efforts.
Please consider becoming a patron and supporting Homeschooling In Real Life?
Are you ready to listen to Fletch and Kendra get real about homeschooling? Press the PLAY button below.