Loading Events

« All Events

  • This event has passed.

Tax Form 1099-MISC to Independent Contractors

December 21, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am

If your homeschool organization paid an Independent Contractor more than $600 in 2017, you need to give them a 1099-MISC form. Accountant Carol Topp, the Homeschool CPA, explains how to fill out the form, how to get the form and tips for filing it correctly. She recommends using a filing service like Yearli.com. Email Carol@HomeschoolCPA.com for a discount code.


December 21, 2017
10:00 am - 11:00 am
Event Category:
Hide me
June! Planner & Summer IDEAS for Kid Fun! - Planner & Printable --> 43+ Pages
Enter Name: Enter Email:
Show me