Tax Form 1099-MISC to Independent Contractors

A Production of the Ultimate Homeschool Podcast Network.

Sharing is caring!

Tax Form 1099-MISC to Independent ContractorsIf your homeschool organization paid an Independent Contractor more than $600 in 2017, you need to give them a 1099-MISC form. Accountant Carol Topp, the Homeschool CPA, explains how to fill out the form, how to get the form and tips for filing it correctly.

She recommends using a filing service like Email for a discount code.
Visit Carol’s website here
















Paying Workers in a Homeschool Organization

Are you paying workers in your homeschool organization? Can a volunteer be paid? Should a worker be treated as an employee or independent contractor? Do you know the difference?

Homeschool leader and CPA, Carol Topp, has the answers to your questions in her book Paying Workers in a Homeschool Organization.

This 130 page book covers paying workers as employees or independent contractors. There are alos chapters on paying volunteers and board members. It includes sample forms, tips and advice to help you pay workers in accordance with the IRS laws to help your organization pay their workers correctly. Written specifically for homeschool organizations.

Click Here to request more information!




Speak Your Mind


travel checklist planner
Share via
Copy link